All parts of this web site are copyright © ©2011-2019 Marine-MedMarine-Med, all rights reserved, unless specifically noted otherwise or copyrighted by another firm. Reproducing any of the information on this site for commercial purposes is a violation of international copyright law.
Permission is granted for unlimited reproduction of Dr. Norman's published studies for any legitimate educational purpose with the following provisions:
- You may not charge for reproduction of distribution of these studies, nor may they be offered as an inducement to purchase any other product.
- You may not alter any of the material in any way.
- You may not remove or alter the copyright notices.
- You must credit Dr. Norman and any other contributors listed as the author of the studies.
- You must reference "Dr. Stephanie Norman, Marine-Med, and marine-med.com" as your source for any usage.
- You must ask permission before posting them on another website. We generally prefer that you link to our page(s) instead of duplicating the page (or posting a PDF'd copy) so that any corrections or updates are reflected in the material as soon as possible.
Exceptions to these provisions may be granted on a case-by-case basis. Prior written permission is required in each case. For the most part, Marine-Med is interested in promoting conservation, educating the public, and receiving full credit rather than collecting money. However, if you abuse or misuse these materials, we will prosecute to the full extent of the law. We reserve the right to change the conditions for the use of these materials at any time, without notice.
Please feel free to link to this site. We'd prefer that you link to specific pages, such as the main page for the services, Published Studies or Projects, or to Dr. Norman's biography rather than to just the home page, although linking to our home page is fine also if that is what you really want to do. Linking directly to any of the PDFs is a copyright violation.